Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank!

1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a lawyer, a writer, and a WNBA star all at the same time   when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a state senator. I love politics! 

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my dad. He was the smartest person I knew. 

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    the year I was Steve Avery, the MLB pitcher. I thought I was so cool because I wore a Braves jersey, and my mom put "Avery" on the back. Chya!

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    my basketball. I played basketball every single day of my life I'm pretty sure.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I    told on myself for cheating on a math test in 6th grade. Yep, told on myself. I was really disappointed in myself for not knowing the answer, so I caved on ratted myself out. 

7.  I get daily inspiration from    faith. I don't do my studies like I should, and I don't always stay optimistic. But without having that faith, I'm not sure how I'd make it.  

1 comment:

  1. you had a lot of aspirations growing up, love it :)

    that is pretty funny that you told on yourself for cheating on a matht est...good for you though!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete