Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What a Day to be a Republican and a Razorback

As a Republican it was almost a day of closure for this primary season. I've been a complete onlooker and living room analyst, but I still have felt the sting of competition. Now that Santorum has officially dropped out, it's assumed that Romney is going to be the Republican nominee. So...let's rest. And then let's drop the ball on Obama in November.

Next.

Here in Arkansas we are without a head football coach. Just tonight our AD announced he terminated Bobby Petrino, effective immediately. I'm not going to lie. I was a Petrino fan. But before and after he came along I was a Razorback fan...and a morals fan.

I couldn't be more proud of AD Jeff Long and his decision. To know our university is being run by men and women who uphold moral obligations within their staff makes me even more proud to be a Razorback. Of course many factors played into this final outcome, but one of the main factors was the inappropriateness of the relationship. Long said it perfectly when asked why he was so emotional during the press conference, "People's lives have been affected." Forget Petrino. Forget his 25 year old mistress. The athletes, the assistant coaches, the families--those are people who have had their lives turned upside down all because 2 other people were selfish. That's all I'm saying. That and...

WOOOOO PPIIIIIIGGG SSSOOOOOIIEEEEE!!!!!!! RAZORBACKS!!!

WPS...
Avery Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment