Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whoops

I lied.

Not like a Bobby-Petrino-lose-your-job kind of lie. Just a lie to the blog world. :/

I said the next time I see Cash I wouldn't be a teacher anymore.

When in fact...
The next time I see Cash I will still be a teacher. WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!! I got an e-mail on Monday about an interview in Midland/Odessa, and I had to do it before May 15...and it had to be in person. So darn the luck I have to drive to Midland tomorrow and interview Friday only to drive back home Sunday. What's a 10 hour drive for an interview when you get to see your fiance for the 2nd weekend in a row???

Everything in the world is making me the happiest person on earth right now. Praying the interviews keep coming (well, up to a point...then we'll actually want a job. ha) and the drive is safe. If you have nothing to do Thursday or Sunday, feel free to call and chat. I'll be bored to tears driving the backroads of Oklahoma and Texas. So for the love of my ex-boyfriend Pete, please call me. (Inside joke: I always tell my students, "For the love of Pete, please quit talking." So they started asking who was this Pete guy. And I told them it was an old flame.)

And of course Sunday I'll be driving home, so I probably won't be helping you save any money. My best advice though? Get a vehicle with good gas mileage. :)

Have a good one!

*WPS*
Avery Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment