Friday, September 2, 2011

...But 70x7

Se7en Wants

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."

7. Cash to get here already, duh!

6. Have a cabin in the mountains, preferably the Rockies

5. To have the ability to send my kids to a private school so they can study the Bible--I see now how incredibly important that is, and I desire so much to know the Bible better myself.

4. A lifetime of happiness with Cash like I watched with my Grandma and Grandpa Kuykendall

3. Learn to cook well so that I can have dinner ready for Cash...and it be healthy!

2. Finish my MPA...and going with that, I'd love to work for a campaign

1. Convince Cash to call the Hogs, him love it, and then be a Razorback couple

Is it sad that I put that as my #1 desire? haha :)

Love you'ins....GO DOGS...GO HOGS!!

Av3rY

No comments:

Post a Comment