Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday--It's Getting Cold Out Here!


1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     Whitney of Washington--girl loves her some Washington, D.C. Holla!  

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my electric blanket and fireplace      .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was   when one of my students said, "We heard that guy ask you a question, and you said something about your boyfriend. so then he ran off real fast." I tried to think so hard about what they were saying then realized a guy friend of mine asked about mine and Cash's trip to Dallas as he was walking by at an assembly. Oh, children, and what they think they hear  .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    to be with Cash everyday instead of once or twice per month   .

5.  I am excited about    election year 2012 .

6.  If I were a color I would be     pink. It's feminine, and I love being a woman!_

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    having a bonfire in the backyard with smores all while watching Bequette play in the yard  .

2 comments:

  1. Oh I used to LOVE my electric blanket when I lived in the midwest - it was truly a lifesaver on those cold nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my electric blanket, especially because my new one has dual controls, so the Hubs can't whine when I crank it up!

    ReplyDelete