Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1/2 way through the work week!

Technically, we are a little over halfway through the work week since it's past noon. What What?!

I'm loving that...

*It's basketball season, y'all!! I know you are downright amazed that I'm loving that. Pretty soon my {2} favorite coaches will be dueling each other, perhaps here in grand ol' Alma! Never a dull moment in the fam when it's basketball season.
my cousin Brad coaching his former team

my brother-in-law Dustin...must be nice to be a coach!

*I get to spend NYE with Cash. And I found some awesome dresses to wear, which I'll probably not buy and not wear. But it's fun to look and pretend I'm going to be in the big city celebrating, right?

*Our new friends from Romania are hanging out with us when I get back to Midland over the holidays.

*We have less than 3 weeks before Christmas break. Thanksgiving was such a tease!

*I haven't shriveled up from the cold....just yet.

Have a great hump day!
*Avery*

1 comment: