Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the ________ Friday


Shout out to the weekend! Glad you are finally here...I've been waiting on you since Monday!

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     using my persuasive techniques to convince my dad to drive to Alma and take me to dinner last night since I'm a teacher and "get little monetary compensation for changing the face of our country and tomorrow's leaders." Yes, I pulled that card. 



2.   Colder weather makes me   hunchback. HA! It does. I get so cold and literally shrivel up. 

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    having all my lesson plans done for the rest of the semester, getting a student teacher in January, and my new Vera Bradley sunglasses. 

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    Nine West pumps. Although I prefer no shoes (and yes, I'm from Arkansas), my feet are a little tender and my boss says shoes are necessary. ;) 

5.  My personality type is     plan, plan, plan. I have to have a plan and a few sticky notes, or life becomes one big stress ball. 

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     up and moving to Texas right now. I can barely stand missing Cash so much. 


7.  My favorite color to wear is   black and white. Classy. Elegant. Easy. And it's very own store. What more could a girl want? 

No comments:

Post a Comment