Monday, February 21, 2011

This Is Why My Parents Gave Me a Curfew

I need to start sleeping. (Right, Cash? I know you're reading this.)

Last weekend Cash and I set a curfew for ourselves. We were going to be off the phone by 10:00 every night. I seriously don't think we've met curfew since its implementation. In fact Saturday night we talked until about 2:00 in the morning. Last night we talked for 6 1/2 hours and went to bed at 3:30. That is ludicrous...but sometimes I just can't get off the phone.

Tonight's the night. It has to be, or we'll both be out of jobs in no time.

I just really miss my boyfriend. He hung the moon. Just check out these flowers he sent me for Valentine's Day.


I love them. I do. They're beautiful. But I'd rather have him here everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment